The Content Creation Writing Course
September 4-Week Course – Tuesdays: Sep 3, 10, 17, 24 from 8-9pm EST
Learn the craft of regular writing to move your career forward!
The Content Creation Course will teach you how to write blog posts, newsletters, and articles for online publication.
Perks of regular content creation:
- Build your reputation as a specialist in your field
- Attract an audience that you love to connect with
- Ethically promote your business
- Expand your professional reach far and wide
- Earn credibility and trust in your industry
- Make “sales” natural and effortless
“You can tell if a piece of content is the sort that could be part of a content marketing campaign if people seek it out, if people want to consume it, rather than avoiding it.”
-Josh Steimle for Forbes.com
- Week 1: Pick Your Passion
- Nail down what you want to explore and share through writing
- Get clear about what you’re NOT writing about (editing is important!)
- Week 2: Create a Content Calendar
- Decide, in advance, which topics and sub-topics to write about
- Get in the habit of writing regularly
- Week 3: Make a Template
- Nail down a system so writing each week isn’t overwhelming
- Make a plan for newsletters, blog posts, and/or articles
- Week 4: Uplevel Your Writing Skills
- Learn best practices for writing to keep readers engaged and wanting more
- Understand keywords, key phrases, and SEO – make sure the internet is working to help drive the right customers your way
About your teacher Ariel Kiley:
I, Ariel Kiley, absolutely love the craft of writing to explore, share and promote. I manage and edit the Tune Up Fitness® blog (which includes writing and editing other contributors’ pieces). I have co-authored a book called Smitten: The Way of the Brilliant Flirt. I also do copy-editing work to enhance various brands’ presence and reach. Writing is my favorite medium to find my people and build my business from authenticity and passion.
Sign up for the Content Creation Course:
Price: $395* for 4 classes and 3 private sessions
*Price includes four online Zoom video class lessons and three 45-minute private coaching calls to review your work, make revisions, and laser-focus your business goals.
Students will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis with attendance extremely limited (so I’ve got time do go deep with you!)