Build Confidence in Your Body to Live a Free & Beautiful Life
You’re the kind of person who has so much to live and love for…
Great friends, glorious nature, creative projects, your quirky family, sacred alone time, adventures far and near!
And while your spirit is always at the ready, your body isn’t always as reliable.
Weakened muscles, stiff joints, aches and pains, gravity tugging on your posture, wobbly balance, low energy– little breakdowns that now stand between you and the freedom to live fully.
You want and need a strong body to hold all the goodness of life, a strong body to hold all of who you are becoming.
And so, you’ve been hellbent on finding the solution that will boost your physical vitality. But it’s not easy to find the perfect fit!
Some fitness classes may have felt too hard – weights too heavy, transitions too fast, movements too jumpy, possibly resulting in injury…
Other fitness classes might be too easy and boring – no creative twists, no new learning, not enough challenge…leaving you yawning.
You’ve likely figured out that walking or jogging isn’t enough for holistic fitness. You know you need more complete physical conditioning.
But doing it alone or trying to shape your own program out of the sea of online offerings doesn’t work either. You don’t want to have to pick and choose or design your workouts.
This can be a very frustrating cycle! The constant pendulum swing of wanting to commit to your physical fitness, then getting hurt or bored and reverting to doing nothing.
I see you. I get it.
And here’s what I know for certain. The instinct you carry that believes there has to be a better way is right– and it led you here.
This is where you finally meet an approach to movement that aligns your bones, tones your muscles, and invigorates your vitality– keeping you fit and energized for the life you love.
Say hello to EMBODIED with Ariel.
A subscription-based mindful movement program designed for those who want to stay connected to their inner life, while building the strength, balance, and body-intelligence to stay active.
Airing live every weekday
Each week features a new movement and philosophical theme so you’re always at a new learning edge – keeping your mind sharp and body engaged.
You’ll be moving and growing with a wonderful like-minded community around the world, being a part of something bigger will help you stay motivated to keep up.
The practice is designed so you don’t have to think – just tune in each weekday for 45 minutes and practice along from your home, choosing which gradation of a pose or movement is right for you.
There’s plenty of variety within the week so you become holistically fit, and never overdo it.
- Mondays we explore foundational movements with breath
- Tuesdays are for body conditioning with small weights and resistance bands,
- Wednesday is a strengthening practice to empower large muscle groups
- Thursdays are therapeutic with anatomy details
- Fridays are a poetic and graceful encapsulation of all the learning from the week.
My approach to each class — and the program overall — makes for a holistic experience of embodiment. Gradually, in a sustainable and supported way, you will build confidence in your physical body to go out there and freely live your beautiful life.
- LIVE 45-minute movement class each weekday, 8:15am PT / 11:15am ET
- Optional 10-minute pre-class roll-out on therapy balls
- Access anytime: All classes are recorded so you can access them later if you miss the live version (or want to take it again!).
- Classes remain available for a month after the live stream.
Some of the benefits you might experience through the program:
- Greater power and reliability in big muscle groups
- Fine-tuning of smaller muscles that often get overlooked
- More range of motion in joints – which means more flexibility
- Finer subtle body awareness – the ability to ‘sense yourself’
- Improved balance and posture, and confidence
- A greater sense of calm, ease, and wellbeing
- A deeper knowledge of your anatomy and how your body works
- Increased lung capacity & deeper, fuller breathing
- Increased body intelligence, awareness & focus
- Trust in your body and physical abilities
- Increased love and appreciation for your body
- Greater awareness of yourself and the world around you
- A baseline of fitness that translates to other daily activities – such as lifting, carrying, walking upstairs and hills, hand, and grip strength, getting up and down from the floor, playing with kids, adventuring around the world, stamina, and endurance, etc.
Who the program is for:
The EMBODIED with Ariel Mindful Movement Program is for you if:
- You want a smart, mindful practice to maintain overall strength, posture, and flexibility
- You want to learn to listen to your body – to connect and be in an ongoing practice of embodiment
- You are intrigued with the alignment and energetics of yoga but not the extremes/acrobatics
- You’re curious about your body and want to learn about muscles/systems/etc. while practicing
- You want to promote ongoing health and prevent future structural issues
- You want to enhance your inner feelings of elegance, beauty, style, sophistication
- You’re drawn to the idea of practicing live with a like-minded community
- You want to be guided – you don’t want to have to sort through videos to decide what to do next
- You like the idea of gradual/cumulative gains – as opposed to a hard-hitting workout
- You like using props to support your unique anatomy and proportions
- You are interested in connecting mental/emotional/spiritual goals with your physical practice
- You are playful and curious about novel ways to explore the potential of your body
The EMBODIED Mindful Movement Program is NOT for you if:
- You just want to do one-off videos once in a while
- You are seeking a fast-moving or strenuous power-type class
- You are in an acute phase of injury or illness
- You’re not interested in learning about the inner workings of your body
- You don’t like to ‘tune in’ and pair your physical practice with mental/emotional introspection
- You like to stick to typical movement patterns and get uncomfortable going ‘off the beaten path’ with novel exercises and techniques
INVESTMENT: $108 every 4 weeks.